If you follow food trends, then you should know that the bacon craze is still on. It seems whatever is served, this popular meat can figure in as a flavour booster, be it’s for pizza, salad, dessert, or even liquor. However, have you ever tried it as a part of your breakfast menu? If not, then this absolute Bacon Sandwich is a great way to start your day with a bit of bacon.
An in case, if you think that starting your day with bacon sandwich is not so good idea then let its benefit change your mind. That’s right! Bacon can be healthy too. Bacon contains loads of protein, which is a crucial building block for your muscles, nails and hair. It also contains a whole range of B-Vitamins, such as B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, and B12, Selenium, Minerals, Phosphorus and a great source of Omega 3. Not only that, but bacon also helps in elevating your moods, overcome your food craving and serves as a good source of Choline which is really good for your brain. Sounds convincing now?
So, how do you feel about including bacon sandwich in your morning diet now? Pretty good? If, yes then below we have curated some real simple recipes for you.
Chicken Bacon Sandwich
Chicken breasts, halved, skinless and boneless: 5 ounce
Salt: ½ teaspoon
Pepper: ½ Teaspoon
Canola Oil: 2 teaspoons
Tomato slices: 4
Swiss cheese, processed: 4 slices
Mango chutney: ¼ cup
Mayonnaise: 3 tablespoons
Kaiser rolls, split and roasted: 4
Fresh baby spinach: 1 cup Bacon, fully cooked and ready-to-eat: 8 slices
- Flatten chicken breasts in a thickness of 1/2-in.; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Now take a large skillet and heat it over medium flame, cook chicken in oil for 4-5 minutes on all sides or until chicken juices run clear. Top each breast half with a tomato and cheese slice; cover and cook for 2-3 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Combine chutney and mayonnaise; cover roll bottoms. Layer with spinach, chicken and bacon; replace tops.
Bacon Sandwich Recipe: The Luther King
Bacon Slices: 2
Doughnut, glazed: 1
Ground Beef: 1/3 pound
Salt: 1/8 Teaspoon
American cheese: 2 slices A pinch of black pepper
- Take a cast iron skillet and cook the bacon until it’s crispy
- When done, place the bacon strip in a towel lined plate to soak the grease. Then, slice the donut into halve, making sure not to disturb any glazed part of the donut.
- Now toasts the donuts in the grease of the bacon in the skillet, with the inside part down. Don’t touch the glazed part of the donut.
- Meanwhile, start shaping your beef into a ball and sprinkling the surface with salt and pepper.
- Heat the cast-iron skillet with the rendered bacon fat to medium-high and add the seasoned ball of beef. Let the beef cook for about 3-5 minutes or until it turns crisps and golden brown.
- Flip the ball and smash slowly for the burger to stay intact.
- Let the burger cook for a couple of more minutes until the desired brownness is achieved, about 5 to 10 minutes. Flip the burger another time, add the cheese, and then remove it from the warmth.
- Cover it for about 2 minutes or until the cheese melts.
- Add the bacon on top of the cheese cheeseburger patty then place it into the toasted doughnut.
Turkey Bacon Sandwich
Cherry Tomatoes: 1 cup
Olive Oil: 2 tablespoons
Salt: 1 pinch
Herbs De Provence: ¼ teaspoon
Buttermilk: 1 tablespoon
Mayo: ½ tablespoon
Dill, chopped: 1 pinch
Mint, chopped: 1 Pinch
Basil, chopped: 1 pinch
Cilantro, chopped: 1 pinch
Lime Juice: ½ teaspoon
Fresh ground pepper: 1 pinch
Pretzel Bun: 1
Provolone: 2 slices
Roasted Tomatoes: 2 tablespoons
Turkey, smoked: 1/3 pounds
Bacon: 2 slices
Avocado, sliced: ½
- Set the oven to preheat at 350 F. Mix tomatoes (sliced into halve), olive oil, salt and Herb de Provence. And let them roast in the oven until the tomatoes began soften and caramelized.
- Now gather ingredients of the butter milk ranch, whisk them and set them aside.
- As for the sandwich, slice the pretzel bun into halve and toast it. Now take one halve and add provolone, tomatoes, turkey, bacon, ranch dressing and avocado.
- Place the other halve of the bun over it and enjoy.