Banana Bread is known to be a delicious snack filled with the goodness of mashed bananas. This dish is moist in terms of texture and is very simple to make. The cake-like bread can be joyously consumed along with an enriching cup of tea, which together will serve as a great evening snack. It is also loved by the kids, thus becoming a very delicious snack for them. Apart from being extremely tasty, it has some unique health benefits too. The incorporation of bananas into this bread makes it very healthy. Banana bread is filled with the nourishment of proteins, which is vital for stabilizing your blood sugar level and developing muscles. Being full of fiber, this bread helps in lowering the risk of any cardiovascular disease and coronary heart disease.
Given below is the ultimate recipe on how to make perfectly moist banana bread without much effort.
How To Make Delicious Banana Bread At Home:
1. Classic Banana Bread
1. 2-3 medium-sized ripe bananas, peeled (at least 1 1/4- 1 1/2 cups mashed)
2. 1 large egg, beaten
3. 1/3 cup butter, melted
4. 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
5. 3/4 cup sugar (if you want the bread to be less sweet, add 1/2 cup, if you want it to be sweeter, add 1 cup)
6. 1 tsp baking soda
7. 1 tsp vanilla extract
8. 1 pinch salt
1. Firstly, preheat the oven to 175C/350F and grease a 4×8 inch bread-loaf mold with butter.
2. Then, take a bowl and mash the bananas using a fork until you attain a smooth texture.
3. Now stir in the butter to the mashed bananas.
4. After doing this, mix in the baking soda, beaten egg, salt, sugar, and vanilla extract.
5. Then add in the flour and mix until you get a well-combined batter.
6. Now transfer the prepared bread batter into your loaf pan and bake for 50-60 minutes at 175C/350F.
7. After the bread has risen, remove it from the oven and let it chill in the pan for few minutes.
8. After it has partially cooled in the pan, remove it from the mold and let it cool completely.
Slice and serve!
2. Eggless Banana Bread
1. 3 ripe bananas
2. 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
3. 3/4 cup wheat flour
4. 3/4 cup sugar (1 cup if you want the bread to be sweeter)
5. 1 tsp baking soda
6. 1 tsp baking powder
7. 1/2 cup walnut
8. 1/2 cup butter or oil
9. 1 tsp vanilla extract
10. 1/4 tsp cinnamon powder
11. Pinch of salt
1. Firstly, take a bowl and mash the ripe bananas along with the sugar.
2. Then add the butter (or oil) and vanilla extract to the mashed bananas.
3. Then, in a different bowl, sieve flour, baking powder, cinnamon powder, baking soda, and salt.
4. Now combine the mashed bananas with the dry ingredients, add the walnuts and fold tenderly.
5. Now, pour the batter into the loaf mold and bake it for 40 minutes at 180C/356F.
6. Lastly, let the bread cool completely, then slice and serve!
Benefits Of Banana Bread:
1. Banana bread is an excellent source of protein, which is essential for the growth and repair of your muscles. They are also vital for stabilizing your blood sugar levels to a great extent.
2. It is enriched with fiber due to the incorporation of bananas, which reduces the risk of cardiovascular and coronary diseases.
3. Banana bread, unlike any other cake, is full of monounsaturated fats (healthy fats), which are obtained from ingredients like olive oil and nuts.
4. Due to flour in banana bread, it is responsible for boosting up your energy levels, which in turn allows you to perform daily activities at ease.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. For how long should I let banana bread cool?
First, you should take the banana bread out of the oven and set it on a wire cooling rack while still in the pan. Allow it to cool for 10 minutes. Then take the bread out of the pan and let it cool completely for another 10 minutes.
2. At what temperature should I bake my banana bread?
It would help if you baked your banana bread at 175C/350F.
3. Can I use butter instead of oil while preparing my banana bread batter?
Yes, you can use butter instead of olive oil while making banana bread.