Are you fond of creamy and brown gravy flavours? If yes, we recommend you try the Beef and Noodles recipe. It is a recipe that serves the whole family lovingly. Nothing can beat the comfort of making this recipe at home. It is an easy and quick instant pot recipe and can also be prepared on the stovetop.
Cooked beef tips topped with creamy mushroom gravy and served with hot noodles combine to become a great weeknight dinner and an entire family happy meal. Try cooking this recipe to prepare an exquisite dinner for your family and friends. Stay tuned to get through with the ingredients, instructions, and some essential tips that can help you in preparing the best Beef and Noodles recipe.
Ingredients To Prepare Beef And Noodles Recipe
- 2 ½ cups of beef broth
- 1 bouillon cube of chicken
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon Garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon mustard powder
- ½ teaspoon dried thyme
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons flour
- ½ cup of heavy milk
- 1 can of milk
- 1 can of cream of mushroom soup
- 2 cups of shredded cheese
Beef And Noodles
- 1 lb of ground beef
- 1 small diced onion
- 3 cloves of minced garlic
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ½ lb of egg noodles
Instructions To Cook Beef And Noodles Recipe
The recipe for Beef and Noodles requires effortless cooking. There is not much to cook when it comes to this particular recipe. Let us go through the instructions for cooking this lip-smacking meal.
- Combine beef broth, soy sauce, onion powder, chicken bouillon, garlic powder, thyme, and mustard powder.
- Take a pan and cook onions and ground beef until they darken.
- Drain the grease thoroughly.
- Add minced garlic and seasoning according to the taste.
- Cook the meat for one to two minutes and let it cook down on a plate.
- Take a large skillet and boil salted water for noodles.
- Cook the noodles as mentioned in package instructions and drain thoroughly.
- In the same pan, melt butter.
- Sprinkle some flour and whisk it for about 2 minutes.
- Cook the flour until they turn brown.
- Add ½ cup of beef broth and let it boil.
- Cook the mixture until they start to thicken.
- Stir the cream of mushroom soup and cheese in it.
- Add the noodles and stir the noodles until they combine.
- If you like fossy noodles, do not let them thicken continuously.
Serve this creamy Beef and Noodles dish with any other side dish, and check out the fantastic compliments you receive. If you have tried this recipe, let us know how well it worked for you and your family.
Nutritional Calculation Of Beef And Noodles
One-time preparation of Beef and Noodles yields four servings. Each serving has the following nutritional calculation
- Calories – 460 kcal
- Carbohydrates – 16 gms
- Protein – 30 grams
- Fat – 30 gms
- Saturated Fat – 18 gms
- Polyunsaturated Fat – 1 gm
- Monounsaturated Fat – 9 gms
- Trans Fat – 1gm
- Sodium – 774 mg
- Cholesterol – 140 mg
- Sugar – 1 gm
- Vitamin A – 856 IU
- Vitamin C – 2 mg
- Calcium – 315 mg
- Iron – 3 mg
- Potassium – 431 mg
Tips And Tricks To Cook Beef And Noodles Recipe
To cook the perfect beef and noodles recipe at once, do not forget to keep in mind the below-mentioned pointers.
- Different beef cuts can be cast-off to make this recipe better. Flank, Ribeye, and Tenderloin are some of the tender beef cuts that can help better cooking.
- Mushrooms can make a perfect addition to this recipe. You can cut them and garnish the dish with stir-fried mushrooms.
- To make the recipe much healthier, frozen vegetables can be added at the end of making this recipe.
- To control the amount of sodium, consider using low sodium broth. Also, the bouillon can be omitted.
- Try shredding cheese from the block instead of shredded cheese, which comes in bagged form. The shredded cheese tastes much better.
Kitchen Essentials For Beef And Noodles Recipe
To cook any recipe, having perfect equipment is very necessary. Below are some kitchen essentials tools that can help in the easy cooking of Beef and Noodles recipes.
- Le Creuset skillet
- Pasta strainer
- Box cheese grater
- Different sizes of skillets
- Different sizes of bowls
What To Serve With Beef And Noodles?
Beef And Noodles is an ultimate food dinner recipe that can be balanced with vegetable side dishes to make a healthy meal. Some recommendations of some side dishes which can be served with this dinner recipe are as follows:
- Roasted Broccoli
- Wilted Garlic Spinach
- Garlic Parmesan Oven Roasted Asparagus
- Sauteed Brussel Sprouts
Reasons To Love Beef And Noodles Recipe
The recipe for Beef and Noodles comes with beef, cream of mushroom soup, onion dip, and noodles. The addition of olive oil in this recipe adds to the aroma. It is a portion of comfort food that tastes good and deliciously satisfies your cravings. The formula of Beef and Noodles can be cooked in different ways. It can be prepared in a crockpot as well as on a stovetop. Choosing the cooking method makes it an elite dish to cook. Substitution of ingredients can be made according to the requirements of the individual. Try cooking this recipe today and add your substitutions to make it one of your favorite recipes.
Some Other Recipes To Try
If you are an American food lover, do not forget to try another beef recipe like,
- Vegetable beef soup
- Skillet beef and broccoli
- Mozzarella stuffed meatball sliders
- Corned beef hash
- Tender beef burgundy recipe
- Instant pot shredded beef
The Bottom Line
The Beef and Noodles is a classic recipe that can be instantly cooked in an instant pot. It has the essence of American food along with sweet and savoury flavours. The fun fact about this recipe is that it takes merely 20 minutes to cook. The preparation of the ingredients can be done a day before.