We bet most of you have done your absolute best to develop a vegan, healthy and refreshing dish to spice, or rather light up your lazy days. But have you ever been able to find what you were truly looking for? No, right? Searching for dishes having a meatless yet incredibly satisfying taste to refresh your moods to a considerable extent is quite a tough job. We have got to say, finding an easy dish that ticks all of the criteria mentioned above is not easy. But we never said it was impossible.
Now, we introduce you to an easy, vegan delicacy that has got all the fun of the fair. Known as the beet goat cheese salad, this dish can be served as a perfect example of utter refreshment as well as deliciousness. Whether you are hosting an occasional get-together during a lazy summer afternoon or evening or enjoying a game night with your family members, this dish is sure to make you the talk of the hour.
Beet Goat Cheese Salad: The Perfect Dish For A Lazy Summer Afternoon
This highly reviving delicacy combines all the ingredients that cater to the world “refreshing.” The sweet, earthy flavor of beetroots, in contrast with the zest of mouth-watering goat cheese and vinaigrette, is all you need to make your day. This healthy meal can be prepared within thirty minutes and does not involve any extra hassles. Since it can also be served as a main or side dish, you know why it is best to opt for it.
In this article, you will get to know a great deal about beet goat cheese salad so that you can prepare this dish elegantly. You will be provided with all the required information, from the ultimate recipe to their benefits. So what are you waiting for? Keep reading to find out more and get ready to be amazed.
For The Salad:
- Six beets
- ¼ cup goat cheese, crumbled
- 1 cup water
- Fresh herbs to add a refreshing touch.
For The Lemon Vinaigrette
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp honey
- A pinch of salt
- A dash of ground black pepper
Directions To Follow:
- Firstly, you must scrub the beets well to remove the soil. Add water into the Instant pot and place a steaming rack inside your pot.
- After this, place the beets in one layer and do not overcrowd them. Allow them to cool for at least fifteen minutes. Then, wait for five minutes and let the pressure release during the end time. Remove them from the Instant pot using tongs.
- After taking them out, peel them using a paring knife or clean them with cold water.
- Then, to make the lemon vinaigrette, take a small bowl and add in the lemon juice, olive oil, honey, salt, and pepper. Mix them until they are combined well or emulsified.
- Lastly, toss the beets in the vinaigrette prepared until they are blended well.
- Place them on a plate, top with some crumbled goat cheese as well as fresh herbs and have the experience of a lifetime.
Why Should You Try Out The Beet Goat Cheese Salad?
- This dish requires easily available ingredients and does not take more than thirty minutes to prepare. Also, since it tastes so good, we promise you won’t regret it.
- You can play with its flavors and create a lot of fun variations of this refreshing salad. By choosing different crumbled cheeses to add nuts and obtaining a crunchy element, this dish can be prepared in many different ways.
- If you are looking for a vegan and refreshing dish, the beet goat cheese salad will be your go-to choice.
- As it contains Vitamin C, potassium, iron, manganese in abundance and is low in fats, this dish will prove to be a life-saver.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1.What are the herbs I can choose for preparing beet goat cheese salad?
The herbs you can choose are mint and dill.
2.Is it necessary to use goat cheese to prepare the beet goat cheese salad?
No, you can always use feta, queso fresco, or any other crumbly cheese in place of goat cheese to prepare this salad.
3. What can I serve with beet goat cheese salad?
You can serve this salad alongside some delicious meat cuts like baked chicken breast, ranch chicken thighs, grilled pork chops, and so much more.