As we all are aware, most people across the globe dig tacos. These delicious tortilla wraps loaded with the goodness of vegan or nonvegan condiments never fail to wow us. This classic Mexican dish can be a craving for those who are a sucker for tortillas, veggies, and even your most admired meat. Some taco lovers are so into this dish that they are ready to eat it, even for breakfast. But unfortunately, some might think that tacos are way too heavy to enjoy breakfast or even brunch. This is where you are wrong. Today, we have discovered a healthy and breakfast-worthy take on your most favorite tacos, which is sure to wow you to the very core. The name of this delicious breakfast item is breakfast tacos.
Breakfast Tacos is a healthier and lighter take on traditional tacos. Filled with the goodness of items suitable for breakfast, this dish will be perfect with a delicious cup of coffee. You can load up this version of tacos with crispy bacon or even some avocado if you are vegan. If you host a small breakfast or brunch gathering, this dish, along with some hot beverages, waffles, or pancakes, will make you the star of the show.
We have done our absolute best to provide you with all the necessary information about this dish so that you can ace in its preparation in no time. So what are you waiting for? Read this article until the very end to find out more. We assure you will be amazed by how easy it is.
How To Make Breakfast Tacos With Minimal Effort And Maximum Satisfaction:
Today we have provided everything you need to know about the preparation and serving of breakfast tacos. From the recipe to some valuable tips, we have it all. So read this article thoroughly and be sure to be amazed.
Ingredients Required: (this recipe serves eight people)
The following components will be needed if you want to ace in the preparation of these tacos in no time:
1. 8 corn tortillas
2. 11/2 tbsp vegetable oil
3. 8 eggs
4. 11/4 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
5. 8 slices bacon (save the drippings)
6. 1 avocado, sliced
7. 4 ounces green chilies
8. 1/3 Pico de gallo
9. 1 lime, cut into eight wedges
10. 3/4 tsp salt
Directions To Follow:
Followthe directions given below to make the perfect breakfast tacos in no time:
1. Take a non-stick pan or skillet and allow it to heat over medium to high flame. Also, heat the oil on it.
2. Now, take two of those tortillas and cook them on both sides. Continue to do so until the tortillas are lightly toasted.
3. Then transfer them to a plate and repeat the same process with the other tortillas. Also, cover them using a towel to keep them warm.
4. Then comes the time to cook the bacon. You need to lower the heat to medium and cook the bacon until it’s crispy. After cooking the bacon, you need to remove the pan from heat. Transfer the bacon to a plate that is lined with a paper towel.
5. Also, do not get rid of the bacon grease. Instead, pour it into a proper heat-proof container. This is because you will cook the eggs with it. Also, clean the pan for cooking the eggs. Then. Take a medium bowl and add in the eggs. Beat them along with the green chilies and salt. Continue to do so until the egg is comprehensively beaten and other ingredients are fully incorporated.
6. Then, take at least 1 to 2 tablespoons of the bacon drippings in a pan over medium flame. Add in the eggs and allow them to cook. Make sure to stir occasionally using a wooden spoon. Cook the eggs until they are almost cooked evenly.
7. Then top with some shredded cheese and allow the eggs to cook appropriately until the cheese is evenly melted and adequately cooked.
8. Lastly, here comes the arranging part. You will first divide the cooked eggs for the tacos. Then top each folded tortilla with bacon, cilantro, slices of avocado, and pico de gallo. Also, squeeze over some lime juice for the zesty taste.
Serve and leave your loved ones amazed.
What Goes Well With Breakfast Tacos?
Anything you serve for breakfast is sure to go perfectly with these delicious tacos. From waffles, if you want a sweet addition to a good salad if you want to for savory, these tacos are sure to be the star of the morning. You can also prepare a delicious guacamole salad if you’re going to make the breakfast or brunch a little fancy. If you want to use some leftover veggies to add to this dish, no one is stopping you from doing so. Also, you can feel free to use various varieties of cheeses as per your preference; it all comes down to your choice. But we can guarantee that if you prepare this dish for any small gatherings, be it in the morning or evening, and you will not regret it. This is sure to make you the talk of the hour.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Were breakfast tacos originate in Texas?
To be precise, they came into existence in Houston. Since tacos symbolize Mexican culture, they are loved all across the globe and are most popularized in Texas.
2. What is the significant difference between a breakfast taco and a breakfast burrito?
The critical difference between the two is that a taco usually has one egg, while a breakfast burrito is known to have at least two or three.
3. Can I load up the breakfast tacos with any veggies?
Yes, indeed, feel free to top the tacos with your most favorite kinds of veggies, meat, and cheeses.