You know sometimes when you make something, and you think that it has turned out good, but then you eat it and it is just unexpectedly delicious? Yeah, this is that kind of recipe! Chicken Roll recipe! They are easy to make and tastes quite delicious, saying finger-licking won’t be an exaggeration either.
The great thing about these is that you can make them more or less spicy by adjusting the sauce. And then when you combine it with the other ingredients such as cream cheese and ranch etc., it goes from just Chicken Roll to an over the top amazing appetizer. Even those who are not usually the biggest fan of ‘Chicken’ things will be back for more and ask what made these so good!
So, all thing said and done, this is a super simple recipe that you can whip up in just a few minutes, no matter your level of experience in the kitchen. That being said, now we are going to walk through some easy and amazing of recipes that might hopefully answer any more specific questions you may have. Also, feel free to experiment them with a hint of your creativeness!
Chicken Roll Up Recipe
- Chicken Breasts Halves, Skinless and Boneless: 8 Pcs
- Deli Ham, Thinly Sliced: 8 Pcs
- Provolone Cheese, Halved: 4 Slices
- Bread Crumbs, Seasoned: 2/3 Cups
- Romano/Parmesan Cheese, grated: ½ Cup
- Fresh Parsley, minced: ¼ Cup
- Milk: ½ Cup
- Cooking spray
- Preheat an oven to 425°. Now flatten the chicken to 1/4-in. the thickness and then place a slice of ham and half a slice of provolone cheese on each piece of chicken once sliced neatly. Roll up from the short side of the chicken slices and tuck its ends, use a toothpick to do so.
- Now take a shallow bowl and combine crumbs, Romano cheese and parsley with milk into another bowl. Now dip the chicken rolls in milk and coat it with crumb mixture.
- Place the roll-ups with seam side down on a greased baking sheet. Now spritz chicken with cooking spray and bake them uncovered for 25 minutes or so until the meat is no longer pink. Remove toothpicks before you serve them
Buffalo Chicken Roll Up Recipe
- Cream Cheese softened: 8 OZ.
- Chicken Breasts, Shredded: 2 Cups
- Cheddar Cheese, grated: ½ Cup
- Buffalo Sauce: ¼ Cup
- Dry Ranch Seasoning: 1 Tablespoon
- Take a medium bowl and mix the cream cheese, chicken, cheddar cheese, buffalo sauce, and ranch seasoning. However, make sure the cream cheese is nice and soft before you mix everything, to do so, keep the cream cheese out at room temperature a few minutes earlier before you start. Because in case, the cream cheese is still cold and stiff, it will not combine well. You can also microwave it for 15-30 second to soften it, stirring in between, until it is smooth and creamy.
- Now spread 1/4 of the mixture on each tortilla and spread it as a thin layer over the entire tortilla. So, in case if you are using a large-sized tortilla, then you might end up with more or less than 4 wraps or so. So, don’t worry about the measurements!
- Roll up from the short side of the chicken slices and tuck its ends, use a toothpick to do so. This will help the flavours all combine and the toothpick to hold the shape.
Cut the uneven ends from the Chicken Buffalo roll up to make it even, and then cut it into 1-inch pieces or as desired. Serve immediately or chill it in the refrigerator until served.
Stuffed Chicken Roll Recipe
- Chicken Breasts Halves, Skinless and Boneless: 8 Pcs
- All-Purpose Flour: ¼ Cup
- Fully Cooked Ham, Thinly Sliced: 6 Pcs
- Swiss cheese, Halved: 6 Slices
- Paprika: ¼ Teaspoon
- Pepper: ¼ Teaspoon
- Canola Oil: ¼ Cup
- Rubbed Sage: ½ Teaspoon
- Chicken Broth: ½ Cup
- Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup, Undiluted: 1 Can
- Parmesan cheese, grated: ¼ Cup
- Fresh Parsley, chopped: ¼ Cup
- First, flatten the chicken to 1/4-in. thickness and then place a slice of ham and half a slice of provolone cheese on each piece of chicken once sliced neatly. Roll up from the short side of the chicken slices and tuck its ends, use a toothpick to do so.
- Now take a shallow bowl and combine the flour, cheese, sage, paprika and pepper and coat the chicken with the mixture. Heat the canola oil on medium to high heat in a Skillet. Roasts the coated chicken until it turns brown on both sides!
- Now transfer the roasted chicken to a slow cooker with soup and broth, both mixed in it. Cover and cook the chicken on low for about 4-5 hours or until it turns tender. Remove the toothpicks and garnish it with parsley before you serve.
Taco Bell Chicken Roll-Ups Recipe
- Chicken Breasts, boneless and skinless: 3 Pcs
- Salsa: 1 Jar
- Corn Tortilla: 12 Pcs
- Oil: 2 Tablespoons
- Nacho Cheese Sauce, warmed
- Taco Seasoning:
- Chilli Powder: 1 Teaspoon
- Coriander Powder: 1 Teaspoon
- Paprika: 1 Teaspoon
- Salt: 1 Teaspoon
- Garlic Powder: ½ Teaspoon
- Onion Powder: ½ Teaspoon
- Cumin Powder: ½ Teaspoon
- Black Pepper Powder: ½ Teaspoon
- Oregano: ½ Teaspoon
- Take a small bowl and mix all of the ingredients to make the taco seasoning and then add the chicken breasts, salsa and taco seasoning in a slow cooker to cook on low for about 4 hours or so. Once done, shred the chicken with the help of two forks.
- Set the oven to preheat at about 450 degrees to warm the corn tortillas in a microwave or a skillet according to the instructions given in the package.
- Now place the tortillas one at a time on a cutting board to stuff a couple of tablespoons of the chicken on the centre of the tortilla. Roll up from the short side of the Tortilla and tuck its ends, use a toothpick to do so.
Brush each taquito generously with vegetable oil and bake them for about 10 minutes or so, until the tops seem like lightly toasted. Serve the Taco Bell Chicken Roll Up with warmed nacho cheese sauce dip and dig in.
Chicken Roll Ups make just the perfect party appetizer since they are bite-sized and can also be packed up for lunch or a quick snack. In case if you have to prepare them ahead before consumption. Consider the freeze option. That’s right! All you have to do is wrap unbaked or unroasted chicken roll-ups individually in plastic wrap and place them in a large resealable freezer bag. You can easily freeze them up to 2 months, using this method. However, to use them, completely thaw in the refrigerator and preheat an oven to 425°. Then unwrap the roll-ups and place on a greased baking sheet or roasts them in a skillet. Spritz them with non-stick cooking spray and bake them uncovered for about 30 minutes or so until the juices run clear.