Benefits of cranberry juice.
Cranberry juice tastes not only good but also has many health benefits. Fresh cranberry juice has more benefits than more juices available in the stores.
- People who consume cranberry juice have lower low-density lipoprotein (LDL), which is good for your heart.
- It has also proven beneficial for digestive health.
- Some chemicals in cranberries may help fight viruses and bacterias and prevent infections.
- It can prevent urinary tract infections.
How to make cranberry juice?
It is really simple to make fresh cranberry juice at home with minimalist efforts.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
- 1 quart fresh/frozen cranberries
- 1-quart water
- Sugar/honey/natural sweetener or any sweetener as per your taste.
- Wash the cranberries and drain the water out.
- Put the cranberries and water into the pan.
- Let it boil on high heat.
- Reduce the heat once the water boils and let it boil until the cranberries pop (approximately 8 minutes).
- Strain the mixture using a fine strainer and a cheesecloth.
- Add 1 cup sugar to it, or add any sweetener of your choice.
- Keep the juice in the fridge to chill for some time.
- Serve cold.