Among all my favourite dishes, Hot Dog is the ultimate choice. Since it includes simple ingredients and is easy to prepare, I always prefer this one over every other meal. If you are also interested in eating Deep Fried Hot Dog, then here are a few recipes that will leave you wanting more!
How to make Deep Fried Hot Dog at home?
Whether you are looking for a quick meal or a tasty snack, deep fried hot dog at home can be your ultimate go-to in need. However, there is a difference in the way thawed hot dog and frozen hot dogs are cooked. While the thawed hot dog may require 2 to 4 minutes to prepare at 175degree C, frozen hot dogs may need 1 to 2 minutes at 175degree C to prepare. Amidst both, the thawed hot dog is tastier as it provides a crispy and brown texture. A pan and tongs are all you need as equipment to make this hot dog recipe. Let’s check out how to make at home:
Ingredients to make deep fried hot dog at home
- 3 sticks hot dogs
- 450 grams of Bread crumbs
- 1 Egg
- 6 slice bread
Instructions to make deep fried hot dog at home
- Slice the hot dogs into two halves
- Take some white bread and flatten them using a rolling pin
- Now, wrap the sliced hot dogs into the bread you flattened previously.
- Now, dip it in the egg
- Sprinkle bread crumbs all over
- Deep fry the hot dogs now until crispy and brown
- Serve with sauce of your choice.
- Your deep fried hot dog at homewill be ready.
How to make bacon-wrapped deep-fried hot dogs?
A recipe that is full of juicy flavours and crispy textures never fails to amaze us. This satiating recipe of bacon-wrapped deep fried hot dog fits right into an ideal dish of everyone because of its exceptional ingredients. The best part about this dish is that it prepares in no time leaving the cook with ample time for other household chores. So, let’s check out the lip-smacking recipe:
Ingredients to make bacon-wrapped deep fried hot dog
- 8 Frankfurter hot dogs
- 8 slices bacon
- 1-quart oil in a frying
- 8 roll hot dogs bun
Instructions to make bacon-wrapped deep fried hot dog
- Make sure every hot dog is wrapped with bacon. Secure the wrap with a toothpick so that it does not split. Refrigerate it.
- Heat oil in a pan or fryer at medium flame.
- Fry the hot dogs one by one until the bacon turns crispy and brown. Do this for 2 to 5 minutes for the best results.
- Drain the bacon-wrapped deep fried hot dog on to a paper towel so that the oil is soaked in.
- Serve hot in toasted buns.
How to make deep-fried hot dogs Chicago?
We all know how famous these Chicago-style hot dogs are. But have you ever tried them out? Well, if you haven’t, don’t be sad. We have got the best recipe that will make you feel like you are eating the deep fried hot dog Chicago like never before. Let’s check out the recipe for this one:
Ingredients to make Deep fried hot dog Chicago
- 12 mini beef hot dogs
- 12 cherry tomatoes
- 12 ½ inch wedges of sliced onion
- 12 sport peppers
- 12 baby Kosher dill Pickles
- 2 cups flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup beer
- 2 tbsp yellow mustard
- 1 tsp Celery salt
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp poppy seed
- Pickle relish to taste
Instructions to make deep fried hot dog Chicago
- Take a set of skewers and each skewer place a hot dog, a slice of tomato, a slice of onion, some pepper and pickle.
- Take a large bowl, whisk together flour, eggs, beer, mustard, celery salt and poppy seeds. Dip the skewers into this batter one by one. Coat them properly so that the flavours remain.
- Take a pan and fry them all in.
- If you want to make a gluten-free batter of this dish, whisk together 2 cups of rice flour and 1 ½ cup warm water. Let this rest for 10 minutes.
- Add 2 tbsp of yellow mustard, 1 tsp celery salt, 1 tsp salt and 1tbsp poppy seeds. Then follow the same steps that are listed above.
- Serve deep fried hot dog Chicago.
Frequently Asked Questions
Red Hot Raunch, Allium, Superdawg and Vienna Beef Factory Store & Café are the best places in Chicago to try deep fried hot dog.
Calories- 412, Protein- 11g, Carbohydrates- 23.1g, Fat- 30.1g and Cholesterol- 33.8mgs
The best recipes of deep fried hot dog that we have listed above for you, are not only delicious but also promise to keep us fuller for longer. Do try and tell us how you like it!