Are you searching for the garlicky flavor to amp up your favorite recipes like chicken, steak, shrimp, or fish? Why not try garlic butter sauce! You can cook the best sauce to spice up your recipes with a few simple and accessible ingredients. It is one of the favorite easy recipes for butter lovers. You can add it to any recipe or even take out a stick and make your food taste yummy!.
The most fantastic part of this recipe is the inclusion of a hint of lemon juice. It gives a piquant taste to the sauce. You can anytime avoid adding lemon. Now, let us take a quick look at the step-by-step instructions and other necessary details associated with the recipe.
Ingredients Required To Prepare Garlic Butter Sauce
Fetching raw materials from the market sounds like a tedious task, right? But no more. If you plan to cook garlic butter sauce, there is no need for the hustle and bustle. Here is the list of components you need to prepare this yummy sauce.
- 4 cloves of minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon of fresh chives chopped
- 8 tablespoons of salted butter
- 1 tablespoon of fresh parsley chopped
- Kosher salt and ground pepper to taste
- 1 ½ tablespoon of lemon juice
Step-By-Step Instructions To Cook Garlic Butter Sauce
Cooking garlic butter sauce is simple and easy to cook. Even a novice chef can prepare this recipe quickly and add spark to dull recipes. Sounds fantastic, right? Let us get started on how to cook this delicious sauce.
- Take a saucepan and add butter to it.
- Cook it until the butter melts on medium flame.
- Turn the flame on to low heat and add garlic to it.
- Cook the garlic for about 2 to 3 minutes until it begins to give a smothering aroma.
- Keep stirring the butter and add the herbs and lemon juice.
- Remove the sauce from the heat and serve it immediately. You can even keep it aside until ready to be served.
And with this, your fragrant-smelling garlic butter sauce is ready for your guests. Drizzle the sauce over regular recipes and make it yummy and lip-smacking. It is delicious to relish over pizza crust, fish, salmon, or even regular bread.
Garlic butter sauce is an American recipe perfect to glaze up your regular dishes. One-time preparation of this yummy sauce yields 12 servings. Per serving has the following nutritional calculation.
- Calories – 70 kcal
- Carbohydrates – 1gm
- Proteins – 1gm
- Fat – 8 gms
- Saturated fat – 5 gms
- Cholesterol – 20 mg
- Sodium – 68 mg
- Potassium – 4 mg
- Fiber – 1gm
- Sugar – 1gm
- Vitamin A – 274 IU
- Vitamin C – 2 mg
- Calcium – 4 mg
- Iron – 1mg
Garlic butter sauce is a recipe that can light up bland meals even! It is best if you serve it immediately after preparation. If you prepare it in advance, you can store it in an airtight container for up to 4 days inside the refrigerator. Later, reheat it for about 30 seconds until the butter melts and becomes warm whenever you wish to serve the sauce. Generally, storing the butter sauce in the fridge is not advisable as it turns gross, grainy, and weird.
What Goes Best With Garlic Butter Sauce?
The most fantastic part of garlic butter sauce is that you can serve it with any other dish. It blends perfectly with everything. Here are some best recipes to mix garlic butter sauce with:
- Serve the garlic sauce on the side with Grilled Lobster Tails.
- Drizzle the garlicky flavor over Pan Seared Filet Mignon.
- Glaze up your Grilled Clams recipe.
- Cook Green Beans and drown them inside the garlic butter sauce.
- Combine the recipe of Easy Pasta with the sauce.
- Dip homemade fluffy loaves of bread in the garlicky sauce.
- Serve Shrimp Cocktail with the sauce on the side for best taste.
- Cook an easy school snack, Garlic Butter Popcorn with the sauce.
The list of ways to serve Garlic butter sauce is just limitless. Sauce recipes lift the taste of every dish. From easy snacks to wholesome meals, sauces blend with all meals. Here are some other sauce recipes you should try today for finger-licking taste.
- Easy Teriyaki sauce
- Super lucid Cocktail sauce
- Smoothest Creamy Horseradish sauce
- Homemade Steak sauce for serving steaks
- Honey-Chipotle Barbecue sauce
- Easy Blender Hollandaise
Thick garlic butter sauce goes best with wholesome foods like fish, salmon, french fries, etc. You can mix flour or cornstarch as a thickening agent to produce the sauce’s smooth and fluffy texture. If you are using flour, add one tablespoon of flour for every cup of garlic butter sauce. Mix it thoroughly until the flour blends well with the sauce. Cook it for approximately 15 to 20 minutes until the texture is soft. If you are using cornstarch, add one tablespoon of cornstarch to one tablespoon of garlic butter sauce for every cup of garlic butter sauce. Mix it well and add it to the sauce. Whisk
the cornstarch liquid in the sauce until it starts to get thick. Cornstarch is one of the perfect thickening agents for sauces and gravies. Cook it for about 10 minutes on the stovetop, and tada! Your sauce is thick and smooth.
The term ‘Garlic Butter Sauce‘ is self-explanatory for cooking the best sauces. The combination of rich butter and aromatic garlic spices up the taste of every recipe it blends with. You can omit lemon juice if you do not wish to add it. Moreover, to cook the best garlic butter sauce, it is advisable to use European-style butter, smooth as cream and slight sweetness.
Cooking the garlicky sauce is perfect to flair your dinner menu without going overboard. Garlic butter sauce is a classic comfort recipe from seafood to chicken, vegetables, and shrimp. If you have not tried it yet, do not miss out on a chance to watch your guests lick their fingertips. Try garlic butter sauce today!