If you have an insane love for cocktails, this article is for you!
Kentucky Mule is a famous delectable drink with a delicious twist. This classic cocktail straight from the 1940s is extremely loved by everyone who loves a pint of freshness. The bourbon-based spin has been recreated into several cocktails that are worthy of being sipped every single day.
Let’s check out the irresistible recipes of this drink to indulge in today!
How to make a classic Kentucky Mule recipe?
The famous classic Kentucky Mule recipe is one of the best ways to drink Bourbon. This bubbly and bright Mule recipe includes simple ingredients with a twist that you can never get enough of. With a spicy whiskey finish, this recipe is sure to become a favourite among party-goers and bar hosts. The best part about this vegan drink is that you can prepare it within 2 minutes and serve immediately.
Let’s check out the ingredients to make it:
Ingredients to make Kentucky Mule recipe
- 2 ounces bourbon whiskey
- ½ ounce lime Juice
- 4 ounces Ginger Beer
Instructions to make Kentucky Mule recipe
- In a Copper mug, pour all the ingredients together.
- Add ice and stir well.
- Finish off with a garnish of lime wedge and mint sprigs.
- Serve the drink instantly.
Nutritional facts of classic Kentucky Mule recipe
- Total fat- 0 grams
- Protein- 0.1grams
- Iron- 0.1 milligrams
- Carbohydrate- 3grams
- Sugar- 2.1grams
- Calcium- 2.7milligrams
- Potassium- 18.9grams
How to make Kentucky Mule cocktail recipe?
Kentucky Mule cocktail is a breath of fresh air. This drink loaded with hydrating ingredients that instantly revive the energy within you, are the standouts of the recipe. It only takes 5 minutes to prepare this fantastic drink that you can gorge on to your heart’s content. So, the next time you host a party, you know how to enhance the fun! Let’s check out the ingredients needed to make it:
Ingredients to make Kentucky Mule cocktail recipe
- Ice (as preferred)
- 3 sprigs of mint leaves
- 2 ounces bourbon (good-quality)
- 4. Cold ginger beer
Instructions to make Kentucky Mule cocktail recipe
- Muddle the ice and bring them to crush.
- Take a Moscow Mule mug. Add lime, mint leaves and bourbon in it.
- Drop the ice and mix it well.
- Garnish with some mint sprigs and you’re good to go!
The best time to sip Kentucky Mule cocktail recipe
Winter, Spring and Summers are the best seasons to sip this drink without a pang of guilt.
How to make Kentucky Mule drink recipe?
Who said you need to visit Kentucky Derby to drink the Kentucky Mule drink? This drink is the best cocktail to serve when you invite your guests over. Not only does this drink take minimal time for preparation but also serves ample people together. With simple ingredients, it manages to stand out as one of the most rejuvenating drinks.
Ingredients to make Kentucky Mule drink recipe
- Regatta Bermuda Stone Ginger Beer (to Top)
- 1.5 oz. Kentucky Bourbon
- 5 oz. Freshly Squeezed Lime Juice
- Mint Sprig (to Garnish)
Instructions to make Kentucky Mule drink recipe
- Take a copper mug. Pour in bourbon and lime juice in it.
- Add some crushed ice and stir well.
- Top it up with Regatta ginger beer.
- You can garnish with mint sprigs.
- Serve immediately for a refreshing experience.
Nutrition facts for Kentucky Mule drink recipe
The bottom line
Kentucky Mule drink is the perfect go-to drink for when you are throwing a party at home. This bubbly and refreshing cocktail will not only bring you immense praise but also help you stay rejuvenated throughout the day. So, what are you waiting for? Go make yourself a glass of this delicious drink and enjoy it!
Some of the best Kentucky drinks that we can try at home:
- Must Mix Kentucky Derby cocktails
- Derby Day Grey Goose cocktails
Kentucky Derby Cocktail- The Mumm Julep
As the cold metal mug keeps the temperature intact for the chilled ginger beer, it helps keep the drink fresh and cool for longer. However, there is no such mandatory rule to drink Kentucky Mule in copper mugs.
No. It is not necessarily a healthy drink. However, you can drink it at least once or twice a week to avoid falling sick as it involves ample ice and whiskey.
- A good quality bourbon is a must for a perfect Kentucky Mule recipe.
- Fresh lime juice is better in the drink as it enhances the flavours.
- Don’t forget to garnish as it can make or break the look of your drink.