Keto Cupcakes are a healthy take on regular cupcakes, which are full of carbs. These nutritious cupcakes are made using coconut flour or almond flour and pair up perfectly with sugar-free frosting. This delicious dish consists of a high amount of fat, a modest amount of protein, and a merger amount of carbs. However, its high nutritional value does not stop it from becoming incredibly delicious. Keto cakes and cupcakes are be prepared in various mouth-watering flavours. From coconut shreds to berries, keto products do not fail to surprise us!
Given below are some delicious recipes of Keto Cupcakes which will surely blow your minds!
Recipe Of Keto Cupcakes:
Listed below are some highly delicious recipes of Keto Cupcakes which are very easy to make and will leave you craving for more!
1. Keto Vanilla Cupcakes
1. 1/2 cup Unsalted Butter, at room temperature
2. 2/3 granulated sweetener
3. 2 tbsp milk
4. 6 large eggs, whisked
5. 1/2 cup coconut flour
6. 2 tsp vanilla extract
7. 1 tsp baking powder
8. 1 batch keto vanilla frosting
1. Preheat your oven to 180C/350F and prepare the muffin tin by lining it with 12 muffin liners and lubricating 10 of them.
2. Take a large mixing bowl and add in the eggs, butter, salt, sugar, and vanilla extract. Beat these ingredients, and once completed, add in the milk. Mix the ingredients well until they are combined.
3. Then, take another bowl and add the baking powder and coconut flour.
4. Now mix the dry and wet ingredients. Remember to stir it well until the mixture is combined.
5. Now, divide the cupcake batter into ten muffin tins, but fill about 3/4 full.
6. Then bake the cupcakes for about 17-20 minutes until a toothpick can easily penetrate through the center.
7. Now, take the prepared cupcakes out of the oven and allow them to cool for 10 minutes.
8. Then transfer them to a wire rack and allow them to cool completely.
9. Once cooled, start frosting!
2. Chocolate Keto Cupcakes
1. 2 cups almond flour
2. 1/3 cup butter, softened
3. 6 tbsp cocoa powder
4. 1/4 tsp sea salt
5. 1/2 cup granulated sweetener
6. 1/2 cup almond milk, unsweetened
7. 3 large eggs
8. 1 tsp vanilla extract
9. 1/2 tbsp baking powder
10. 1 batch of Keto Chocolate Frosting
1. Preheat the oven to 176C/350F and line 10 muffin tins using muffin liners.
2. Take a large bowl, beat the sweetener and butter together to turn fluffy in texture.
3. Mix in the cocoa powder, baking powder, almond flour, and sea salt.
4. Also, beat in the unsweetened almond milk, eggs, and vanilla extract. Mix until combined.
5. Now, bake the batter for 20-25 minutes until a toothpick can easily penetrate through the center of the mixture.
6. Lastly, let the cupcakes cool entirely and start frosting!
Note- You should use about 2 tbsp frosting per cupcake.
Some Tips To Keep In Mind:
1. It is always advisable to make keto cupcakes using coconut flour instead of any other flour. This is because it will not bake properly and can crumble.
2. Give your cupcakes enough time to cool down completely and always avoid over-baking them.
3. Never over-mix the cupcake batter as it will lose its light and fluffy texture.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. What are some common sweeteners I can use to prepare keto cupcakes?
Some common sweeteners used to make delicious keto cupcakes are Monk Fruit, Erythritol, Stevia, or Xylitol.
2. What is the meaning of Keto baking?
Keto Baking refers to the preparation of bread or any other confectionery by using sources low in carbohydrates instead of wheat flour.
3. Is it safe to eat keto desserts?
Everything is safe if you know your limits. The same is the case with keto cupcakes. Consume these cupcakes moderately, and you will be at a benefit.
Keto cupcakes are a delicious and nutritious option to add some flavor and healthiness to your regular evening snack. These mini bites of heaven are not only low in carbs but are also available in various flavors. From red-velvet to lemon, these yummy mini-cakes can satisfy your stomach and heart requirements without a doubt!