Most non-vegetarian gourmets cannot contain themselves from creating new chicken recipes every day. But the question is, how to make it healthy? Well, if you’re stringing between eating your favourite food and maintaining diet, here’s a way to do both without a pang of guilt.
Let’s try out the tastiest recipe with chicken for a healthy meal every day!
The best Chicken Breast recipes to gorge on
Chicken Breast recipe is an incredible way to gorge on something tasty yet nutritious. With minimal calories and spices, it makes for a healthy choice. More so, this recipe consumes the least time while cooking, so it is ideal for any cook who wants to cook a dish. All you need is a list of simple ingredients and an oven to do the job. Let’s check out the ingredients to make this recipe:
Chicken breast recipes ingredients:
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly-cracked black pepper
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon paprika
Instructions to make Chicken breast recipes
- The first step is to brine the chicken breast. For this purpose, fill a large bowl with warm water and kosher salt. Add the chicken breast and leave it aside for at least 15 minutes. Once done, wash the chicken breast in cold water and pat dry them with a towel.
- Now, preheat the oven at 450 F.
- Place the chicken breasts in a baking tray. Season the chicken using pepper, paprika and garlic powder.
- Bake for about 15 to 18minutes.
- Let the chicken rest for a bit and then transfer it on to a clean plate.
- Serve hot.
The best butter chicken recipe to gorge on
If you love Indian style food, butter chicken is going to be your go-to meal every day. This recipe is served as a side dish with a plate full of Tortillas or rice. A rich, creamy and flavourful dish that this is, Butter chicken will leave you craving for more. This recipe includes chunks of grilled chicken with a creamy tomato gravy that you can gorge on to your heart’s content. Let’s check out the ingredients for this one:
Butter chicken ingredients
- First margination for butter chicken recipe
- ½ kg of chicken
- ¾ teaspoon lemon juice
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1.2 teaspoon red chilli powder
- ¾ teaspoon Kasuri Methi
- 1/8 teaspoon turmeric
- ½ to ¾ teaspoon garam masala powder
- ¾ tablespoon oil
- 1 tablespoon ginger garlic paste
- ½ cup Greek Yogurt
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 1 teaspoon ginger garlic paste
- 1 cinnamon
- 2 green cardamoms
- 2 cloves
- 1 chilli split
- 4 large tomatoes
- 16 to 18 cashew nuts
- 1 teaspoon red chilli powder
- ½ tablespoon Kasuri methi
- ¼ teaspoon sugar
- Salt to taste
- 80 to 100 ml chilled cream
- 2 tbsp coriander leaves
Instructions for butter chicken
- Marinate the chicken with lemon juice, chilli powder and salt. Leave it on for 20 minutes.
- Next, marinate Yogurt, Kasuri methi, oil, turmeric, ginger garlic paste and garam masala powder.
- Cover and keep for 12 hours in the fridge.
- Now blend cashews and tomatoes. Make a puree.
- Grill the chicken in the stove.
- Now heat a pan. Add butter and sauté will cinnamon, cloves and cardamom for a minute.
- Add ginger-garlic paste and chillies.
- Now add tomato puree and stir well.
- Add red chilli powder, salt and sugar.
- Once the puree gets thick, pour 1 cup water. Let it cook for 5 minutes.
- Add chicken ad simmer for 5 minutes.
- Once the butter chicken turns soft, add Kasuri methi and garam masala.
- Pour chilled cream and switch off the stove.
- Garnish the chicken with coriander leaves and serve hot.
The best Chicken tikka Masala recipe to gorge on
A favourite Indian dish, Chicken Tikka Masala is full of desi flavours and aroma that will keep you longing for more. This recipe is the easiest way to cook chicken tikka masala using minimal effort. Let’s check out the ingredients for this dish:
For the chicken:
- 1 1/4 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, thighs, or a mix
- 6 tablespoons plain whole-milk yogurt
- 1/2 tablespoon grated ginger
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 1/4 teaspoons salt
For the tikka masala sauce:
- 2 tablespoons canola oil, divided
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons grated ginger
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon ground coriander
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon garam masala
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 (14-ounce) can crush fire-roasted tomatoes
- 6 tablespoons plain whole-milk yogurt
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Cooked rice, to serve
- Cilantro, to garnish
How to make it?
- Trim chicken thighs. Chop them into pieces.
- In a big bowl, add the chicken pieces with garlic, cumin, paprika, salt and Yogurt. Now mix them well.
- Marinate the chicken by leaving the above mixture wrapped up in a refrigerator overnight.
- Once the chicken is well-marinated, take a pan and add canola oil to it. Now pour the marinated chicken into the pan and cook well.
- Now, add grated ginger, salt, paprika, garam masala, coriander and minced garlic. Also add black pepper, cayenne and turmeric. Cook until the chicken turns tender.
- Now for the sauce of the recipe, add crushed tomatoes and cook for around four minutes. Add Yogurt and mix well.
- Reduce heat. Cook the sauce for some more time. Add the chicken into the sauce and combine.
- Serve hot.
Frequently Asked Questions
Here is the nutritional content of chicken biryani:
Calories- 753 Calories, Carbohydrates- 86grams, Protein- 34grams, Fat- 29grams, Saturated Fat- 10grams, Cholesterol- 114mg and Calcium- 132mg.
No. Thick coconut milk is not preferred in chicken biryani as it gets curdled in the biryani.
If you are a chicken lover, these recipe with chicken will be your ultimate go-to every day. Do not forget to try out these delicious recipes at home to engage in restaurant-style food at home.