This easy Shrimp Alfredo recipe is the yummiest weeknight recipe to go crazy for! You must be wondering how to make your shrimp pasta creamier and softer; we are here to provide you with a recipe that can make your guests go wow and your dish a top-notch hit.
This recipe has tender shrimp and Fettuccine pasta combined in the creamiest garlic sauce to give a fantastic delight to your taste buds. The proper thickness of the sauce makes this recipe the best for your midweek night plans. Let us quickly scan through the instructions and a complete guide to cooking this lip-smacking dish.
Ingredients To Prepare Shrimp Alfredo Recipe
The ingredients required to prepare Shrimp Alfredo are readily available in any grocery store. Add the following items to your shopping list when planning to make this snack.
- 8 ounces of uncooked Fettuccine
- 1 pound of thawed and peeled shrimp (keeping tails intact is optional)
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- 4 ounces of soft cream cheese cut into smaller pieces
- ¾ cup of heavy whipping cream
- ¼ cup of chicken broth
- 2 large cloves of minced garlic
- 1 cup of grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper according to your taste
Instructions To Cook Shrimp Alfredo Recipe
Follow the below-mentioned steps to cook the best Shrimp Alfredo recipe today!
- Start to prepare your shrimp first. While preparing, take out the cream cheese from the refrigerator to soften up.
- Take a pot of salted water and boil it to cook Fettuccine.
- According to the package directions, cook the Fettuccine until it becomes tender and chewable soft.
- Take another skillet and add cream cheese, butter, garlic, and chicken broth.
- Once the butter melts, add the cream cheese and stir it to form a saucy texture. This procedure shall take a couple of minutes.
- Season the fish with salt and pepper according to your taste.
- Combine the drained pasta with the shrimp and serve.
And tada! Your finger-licking Shrimp Alfredo is ready to be served. No wonder this mixture of Italian and American tastes in this recipe shall quench your instant hunger cravings. The most alluring fact about this recipe is that it is darn easy to cook. It hardly takes 30 minutes to prepare and cook this dish. If you are
looking for a complete weeknight meal and a shrimp lover, why not get a blend of both? Try Shrimp Alfredo today!
One-time preparation of Shrimp Alfredo yields four servings. Per serving has the following nutritional calculation
- Calories – 645.3 kcal
- Carbohydrates – 45.6 gms
- Protein – 37.1 gms
- Fat – 35.8 gms
- Saturated fat – 21.7 gms
- Sodium – 766.3 mg
- Cholesterol – 200.6 mg
- Sugar – 1.9 gms
- Vitamin A – 42.2%
- Vitamin C – 85.6%
- Calcium – 50.9 mg
- Iron – 27.2 mg
- Potassium – 571.4 mg
- Fiber – 3.7 gms
Success Tips To Prepare The Best Shrimp Alfredo Recipe
Consider the below-mentioned tips and tricks to make your Shrimp Alfredo recipe a super hit dish. They shall be helpful to you while cooking this week night snack.
- Do not use frozen shrimp directly. Instead, thaw the frozen shrimps under running water first and allow them to cool down.
- Do not take off the tail of the shrimp. Keeping the tails intact makes it easy to handle the shrimp while eating.
- Try to avoid already grated Parmesan cheese. It does not give that taste that freshly grated cheese gives.
- You can reduce the amount of garlic in the sauce according to your preference. However, garlic works as an aromatic, giving this dish a fantastic aroma.
- Try not to make the sauce watery by adding milk or water to the cream cheese and melted butter.
- If you feel that the density of the sauce is extra thick, you can use the drained pasta water.
- If you miss taking the cream cheese out of the refrigerator on time, you can heat it in the microwave for about 20 to 30 seconds until it becomes soft.
Few Other Shrimp Recipes To Go Crazy For!
The Shrimp Alfredo recipe is the best blend of Italian American flavors and essence. The tender, soft pasta and shrimp combined in hot creamy garlic sauce serve the best delicacy. You can even convert it into a whole meal by serving crispy cheese slices of bread and freshly cut salad on the sides. If you are addicted to shrimp, you should try out the following recipes now!
- Creamy Lemon Shrimp Pasta
- Easy Creamy Shrimp And Broccoli Pasta
- Creamy Cajun Shrimp Pasta
- Shrimp And Bacon Pasta
- Buffalo Shrimp
- Shrimp Fajitas
- Grilled Shrimp Skewers
- Sesame Shrimp
How Do You If Your Shrimp Alfredo Is Perfectly Ready
The best fact about cooking shrimp is that they do not take long to cook. If you want to prepare your shrimp recipe quickly, you can consider purchasing pre-cooked shrimp, which are readily available in the market. These shrimps are pinkish. The grey-colored shrimps are the uncooked ones.
Once they turn light pink, you will know that your shrimps are ready. It takes nearly 3 to 4 minutes for the grey shrimps to turn pinkish and opaque. It is advisable to use uncooked shrimps for making Shrimp Alfredo as the pre-cooked ones might turn tough during the second cooking procedure.
The Shrimp Alfredo recipe is a perfect blend of Italian and American flavors. This easy dinner recipe tastes similar to any fancy restaurant dish. The crazy fact is that the ingredients required to cook this recipe are readily available in any local grocery store.
Moreover, you can even purchase shrimps that are pre-cooked for the effortless cooking of this snack. Furthermore, the creamy texture of the sauce makes this delicacy the best dinner meal. If you are also a shrimp and garlic lover, do not miss out on this finger-licking dish. Try it out now!