Most vegans leave regular complaints regarding their boring diet foods. But we have good news for you today! Unlike most days where you have to try hard to make your not-so-delicious food turn out delicious, we have a burger recipe for you now. The best part is that we have come up with not just one but seven different vegan burger recipes that will leave you licking your fingers until the end.
Let us help you unleash the seven yummiest vegan burger recipes for a delicious meal daily!
- Hemp Cauliflower burger- What is better than a delicious burger that is also healthy? Hemp Cauliflower burger features colorful ingredients with flavors to leave you wanting more forever. This simple burger recipe is a quick fix for every time you are hungry but don’t want to cook. It comes with simple spices, onion rings, lettuce leaves, and also tomato rings. The cauliflower and hemp seeds are the star ingredients of this dish, making it a recipe to keep you fuller for longer. Whether you are in a rush or you want a healthy snack, this burger recipe is here to work like magic for you.
- Vegan mushroom bean burger recipe- Being vegan means no meat. But what if we told you this burger recipe almost gives you the meaty feel? Yes, this burger recipe contains mushrooms that add its meaty texture to any recipe instantly. Another excellent news about this recipe is that it is gluten-free. So, there is no reason for you to say no to this burger. The various layers of mushroom patty and leaves in the burger will keep you fuller for longer. So, you can opt for this recipe whenever you wish.
- Vegan Tofu Burger- If you are looking for a juicy burger that reminds you of the best cravings of your life, the vegan tofu burger is all you need. This one is inspired by the Japanese burgers with a specific sauce, mostly consumed with rice. The sauce is thick and delicious with a dark texture to add a flavourful combination to your burger recipe. The tomato rings and lettuce leaves in the end help add the necessary crunch to it.
- High-protein vegan burgers- Protein is one of the essential nutrients to incorporate into your daily diet. If you do not consume dairy products, this high-protein vegan burger can come to your rescue instantly. It serves a meaty texture that will leave you lip-smacking for long. The delicious maple syrup in it also helps make the burger sweet and enhances its flavors. So, if you love a juicy burger, this one is a must-try for you. Whether you have kids at home or elderly people, everybody is bound to love it.
- Spicy chickpea lentils burger- There is nothing like a deliciously spicy burger recipe. For Indian families, such burgers are a favorite addition to their daily meal. If you cannot get over spicy foods, this one will be your favorite as well. It contains lentils, chickpeas, roasted red peppers, and also taco spices. With such exciting flavors, it is almost impossible for this burger recipe to turn out awful. We promise; it will leave you finger-licking forever.
- Mexican green chili veggie burger- For spicy lovers, this recipe is heavenly bliss. Mexican green chili veggie burger features hot green chili flavors that will make you want more in no time. The patty is also thick and rich in flavors. So, you are sure to keep biting into them for long hours. Oh, and the recipe is quite simple. So, you can make the best use of it in meals.
- Vegan chana masala veggie burger with mint chutney Mayo- One of our finest burgers with an Indian twist, this one is sure to make you crave for more. The taste of chana masala in the burger feels different and exciting at the same time. What is even better is that the patties are delicious and filling like never before.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can I customize these burger recipes?
Of course, you can.
2. Are they healthy?
Yes, all the burger recipes we have mentioned for you are healthy.
3. Which is the best burger recipe of them all?
All the burger recipes we have mentioned for you are different in flavors. Thus, they are all incredible. However, our personal favorite is the mushroom bean burger recipe.
The bottom line
These vegan burger recipes are sure to turn heads with their irresistible flavors. If you want to snack on something healthy, do not forget to try these at home right away.