A healthy meal is never wholly satisfying. No matter how healthy a meal might be, it will not make you happy if it is not delicious. So, food should be such that satiates you. It should also balance your diet at the same time. The white fish recipes that we are going to show you today are just what this is about.
Whitefish recipes are a standout no matter when you decide to hog on them. The tender flesh, wholesome flavours and irresistible aroma are impossible to avoid. However, cooking the same fish dish is sure to feel monotonous after a point. To help you avoid this monotony, we will show a few delicious variants of this recipe that will leave you wanting more.
The magic of Instant Pot white fish recipe
How many of you cook fish in a pressure cooker? Yes, this recipe is made in a pressure cooker. Such a thing helps the natural aroma of the fish retain. With this exciting recipe, there is no way you will ever be able to get over white fish. Also, the fact that it is so easy to make and requires minimal time to cook is all that a cook needs after all. Do not forget to enjoy this delicious instant pot white fish recipe with Rice or noodles for a blissful meal.
Ingredients to make instant pot white fish recipe
- 2-5 ounces fresh fillets
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 2 sprigs of fresh dill
- 4 slices of lemon
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 1 cup water
Instructions to make instant pot white fish recipe
- Start by rinsing the fish properly. Once you rinse it well, pat dries it. Put each fillet in the centre of a large square of parchment paper. Now, sprinkle the next three ingredients on the fish. (Dill, lemon and butter.)
- Now, hold the two edges of the parchment paper and seal with a double fold. Make sure to fold the ends nicely to leave the fish in steam without any hindrance. Also, leave some space for the fish to steam.
- Now, put a small crack in the bottom of a 6-quart electric pressure cooker. Add some water and place the fish packets on the rack.
- Now, cover the pressure cooker with a lid. Place the fish on a high flame and cook for five minutes. Once the five minutes are over, bring the fish out and serve hot.
How to make a baked white fish recipe?
Many people find the instant pot fish recipe an uphill battle. For such people, the baked white fish recipe will come in handy. The fish recipe that we will show you today offers eight servings (large enough to serve a big family.) It also requires minimal time to cook. Such a thing helps to cut down on the cooking time in the kitchen. However, note that diabetic patients should replace the fish with lean meat and ½ fat to ensure safety.
Ingredients to make a baked white fish recipe
- 2 pounds white fish fillets
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- ¼ teaspoon dill weed
- 1 egg white
- 1 teaspoon grated onion
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Fresh dill and lemon wedges (optional)
Instructions to prepare baked white fish recipe
- Preheat the oven at 450-degree. Put the fish in a greased pan of 13-inches*9-inches. Sprinkle some pepper.
- Now, beat the egg white with salt until stiff peaks form.
- Now, fold in Mayonnaise, dill and add onion as well. Spoon all of this over fish.
- Bake the fish dish uncovered until the topping becomes puffed.
- Cook for around fifteen to twenty minutes.
- Once the fish is done, garnish it with lemon and dill if preferable.
- Serve hot.
How to make an easy white fish recipe?
Easy white fish recipes are a total standout at any given point. The breading with that extra crunch is what makes it even more impossible to resist. People who are too lazy to cook a fancy fish dish will fall for this one in no time. The best part about this dish is that all the ingredients are readily available in the kitchen. Thus, you will face minimal hassles while cooking the food.
Ingredients to make an easy white fish recipe
- 1 and a half pounds white fish fillets
- Cooking spray
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- tablespoon light mayonnaise
- 13 teaspoon onion powder
- 13 teaspoon black pepper
- ½ cup fresh breadcrumbs
- 1 and a half tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
Instructions to make an easy white fish recipe
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees. Put the fish in a baking dish and sprinkle cooking spray over it.
- Add the lime juice, Mayonnaise, pepper and onion powder in a small bowl. Spread the sprinkles over the fish.
- Now, sprinkle some breadcrumbs and drizzle butter over it.
- Bake at 425 degrees for twenty minutes or until fish flakes conveniently.
- Sprinkle parsley and serve hot.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which is the best fish recipe of all?
All the fish recipes that we have shared above are easy-to-make. Since each fish recipe is different from the other, it is difficult to say which one is the best. Try out for yourself and tell us which one you like the most.
- Can I add stick margarine instead of butter for the easy fish recipe?
Yes, you can.
- How many calories does the baked fish fillet contain?
The baked fish fillet contains around 201 calories.
These delicious white fish recipes are sure to sweep you off your feet once you try them at home. With easy ingredients, they will hardly be a hassle for you to make. So, why are you waiting? Try out now!